Raising a baby is an expensive endeavor! While we try to be responsible shoppers and search for good deals, there are always those moments when you need a specific item and end up paying full price for it. I have the best intentions of clipping coupons, saving sale offers and other promotions, only to forget them all in a pinch. That said, there are some pretty handy tools out there for helping you to save a little money! Here are a few that I’ve found that involve a minimal amount of fuss/clipping/remembering that will save you a few $$ that will make your checkbook a little happier at the end of the month!
- Amazon Mom: Members receive free two day shipping, 20% off diapers and wipes and various other discounts throughout the year.
- Ebates: Simply by using their site to initiate an online purchase, you get access to additional discounts and cash back on your purchases. They’ll send you a check or gift card from your merchant of choice!
- Retailmenot: Check here before finalizing any online purchase. Just type in the website and any current offers/promotions will be displayed along with the code you need to enter at checkout!
- Groupon & Living Social: Local deals in your area from vacations and family outings to store discounts and gift ideas. I’ll admit I don’t use them often but they’re great for ideas on a rainy day or a last minute idea.
- Gilte, Totsy & Zulily: Deals on stuff for moms, kids and more. Great for finding an expensive item at a huge discount!