Things I’ve learned from my FitBit
In no particular order…
1. It’s hard to hit 10,000 steps unless I go for a LONG walk!
2. Sitting at a desk during work more than halves the number of steps for that day (no matter how much I try to get up).
3. I’m a much more sedentary person than I thought…or want to be.
4. The sleep tracker works way better than a baby log (no input needed!).
5. Toddlers and crawlers keep you on your toes.
6. I’m addicted to the party on my arm when I hit goal (FitBit users, you know what I mean).
7. I need to start running up and down the stairs at nap times (too bad I have creaky old floors).
…I’m sure I’ll think of more!